Being a mega junkie for matte finish lipsticks, I just could not wait to get my hands on these babies! Raved for their vegan, cruelty free, paraben free AND gluten free formula these lip colours come in a variety of ten different shades. The packaging is the one thing that attracted me most – chic and simple. DOSE of colours was created by a makeup enthusiast, Anna, who paved her way in the makeup industry. Of course those who use the product know exactly what people need.
The formula is slightly creamy but finishes completely matte without over-drying your lips which is one of the biggest problems faced today with liquid lipsticks.
Priced at $18 each they are available on the Dose of Colours website.
Why I love them:
- Super hydrating unlike most liquid matte lipcolours.
- Very pigmented and true to colour pay off.
- Lasts for around 5-6 hours easily even if you eat, drink, etc.
- Some colours look similar at first, but when worn you can easily tell the difference.
- The packaging is gorgeous.
Why I dislike them:
- You can easily apply more than required so you must always be sure to use the slightest bit of product and apply a thin layer.
- Removing these can be a bit tough and they tend to stain your lips.
- Comparatively pricey.
What do you think of these gorgeous lip colours? Are you all about matte too?