Over processed hair (like mine) often feels super dry and grass-like unless cared for using the correct products. While oiling is a great treatment for hair growth, it is not ideal for moisturising super-dry tips. Think about it this way… if your hands feel dry, do you apply a creamy product or an oil? Keratin Complex’s Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner is one of these treatments that caters to all hair types but specifically is formulated for “dry, dull, damaged and over processed hair.”
About the “Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner”:
“A rich, vanilla-infused conditioning treatment that creates an indulgent aromatherapy experience while providing optimal nourishment for healthier-looking hair.”
- “Provides an aromatherapy experience with optimal hair nourishment.
- Restores moisture and shine to improve hair quality.
- For all hair types, especially dry, damaged and overprocessed hair.
- Can be used as a 20-minute intensive conditioning treatment on thirsty and damaged hair.”
How it works:
- “Vanilla fruit extract conditions and smoothes parched strands.
- Jojoba oil conditions, providing much-needed moisture.
- Keratin, wheat and soy proteins restore moisture and shine to improve hair’s overall look and feel.
- Blend of botanical extracts nourishes to promote healthy hair and scalp.”
How to use:
“Apply a small amount of Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner in small sections, distributing evenly throughout the entire head. Leave on the hair for up to 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.”
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Seed Powder, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) leaf extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Quercus Alba Bark Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Coumarin, Fragrance/Parfum.
TIP: Although this is not mentioned in the directions for use, I’d recommend steaming your hair with the product on for maximum absorption. You can simply do this by warming up a damp towel in your microwave for 20-30 seconds and then wrapping it around your hair with the Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner for a while. Make sure to remove all excess water or you could burn yourself!
Why I love it:
- Super duper moisturising and creamy. Leaves hair feeling silky, soft and nourished.
- If you love sweet scents like vanilla you’ll definitely love this deep conditioner! The fragrance lingers in your hair for the next day or so depending on the texture. I personally love the fragrance quite a lot.
- The soft tube packaging is very convenient as you can squeeze the bottle and unscrew the top off to use up every last bit of product ( a problem I face with normal hard bottles as sometimes even squeezing the product out can be difficult” .
- Results last upto 10 days (if you continue to care for your tresses ofcourse!).
- I use this deep conditioner every alternate week so one bottle will last you a very long time!
I honestly found nothing I disliked about Keratin Complex’s Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner. Pro-longed use gives does give you longer lasting results and I believe this is an investment worthy product since you only need a teeny bit each time you use it. This is definitely one of my all-time favourite hair products.
What do you think of deep conditioning treatments? Remember to leave your comments below!